Thursday, July 28, 2011

Starkey Conference in Las Vegas


     This spring I was able to attend a hearing aid conference in Las Vegas which was hosted by Starkey.  Starkey is an innovative hearing aid company that provides top of the line service.  The Wi Series is the most popular Starkey hearing aid that I sell at my office.  The Wi Series is Starkey’s most advanced hearing aid on the market today. Featuring the latest noise reduction and speech preservation system, it is designed to deliver improved sound clarity even in the noisiest situations.
    Some of the highlights from the conference was the discussion on how wireless connectivity will help you hear your televisions and cell phones more efficiently.  I also saw some exciting technology that will be coming out in the next year such as water proof hearing aids. In addition there are currently applications (or apps) out, if you have an iPad, that will help you with the fitting process.  Make sure you ask me about these applications!
     My husband and I were also able to take in some of the sights and shows while we were in Las Vegas.  We stayed at The Venetian which was an amazing resort.  We also saw Tim Allen (the voice of Buzz Lightyear) and the Blue Man Group in concert.  However, the best part of our trip was being able to see the Grand Canyon.  I can not begin to describe how amazing it was to see this natural beauty.  If you have not seen the Grand Canyon in person then you need to make plans to go see it.  You will not be disappointed!
The Venetian    
My husband and I at the Hoover Dam
How did that rock get lodged there?  Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. i like this blog...
    Information Technology Jobs | Careers & Recruitment at Jobscharger.com
    http://www.jobscharger.com/JobIndustry/Information-Technology-20-.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amazing !!! i loved your write up .http://www.northeastatlantaent.com/

    ReplyDelete